A Humidity Chamber is used to maintain a constant
humidity inside the chamber for the growth, preservation and storage of lab
samples. It is a double walled chamber constructed of stainless steel
interiors and compactly insulated from surrounding environment.The Humidity
Chamber features include hermetically sealed compressor allowing
eco-friendly CFC free refrigeration inside the chamber.Humidity chamber
function works as an environmentally controlled chamber to test the
reliability of the sample under a wide range of humidity and other
- Double walled outer construction is made of mild steel powder coated
- Inner Chamber is made of highly polished Stainless Steel Sheet.
- Inner compartment are made with Stainless Steel removable and ajustable
- Forced Air Circulation with best quality motor.
- Blower With Air Ducting System For Positive Air Flow For Constant
Temperature In The Chamber.
- Puff Insulation Is Given Between The Inner And Outer Walls To
Prevent Thermal Loss
- Equipment Is Fitted With Hermetically Sealed Compressor With, Filled
With Eco-Friendly CFC Free Refrigerant
- It Is Provided With 2 Doors With Inner Full Length Transparent Door.
- Main Door Is Double Walled Puff Insulated And Fitted With Heavy Sturdy
Hinge And Magnetic Gasket, Lock &Key.
- Automatic Temperature Control By Digital Temperature Controller Cum
Indicator PID With Pt. 100 Sensor
- The Equipment Has Wheels For Easy Mobility
- Automatic Humidity Controller CumIndicator
Technical Specifications & Ordering Informations
||Forced Convection Type
||Hermetically Sealed Compressor
||Microprocessor Based Digital Temperature Controller
||5°C - 60°C +/-1°C
||By Steam Injection
||Digital Humidity Indicator-Cum-Controller
||55% - 95%RH ±3%RH At Cool Temperatures
||Mild Steel Powder Coated
|No. Of Trays
||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz
Market we cover
Accumax India is a leading Humidity Chamber manufacturer, supplier, exporter in India and all over the world. Our major market includes
In India we supply in states including delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, banaglore, Gujarat, Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Baddi, Rudrapur, Haridwar, Roorkee, Orrisa, Haryana, Manipur, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Meghalaya, Tripura, Tamil Nadu, Arunachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Bihar, Goa, Chhattisgarh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Kerala, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, etc.
Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Iraq, Bahrain, UAE, Malaysia.